30 Apr Rubbing Shoulders again!
It’s so good to be back visiting our clients at their workplaces. We have missed you as much as you have missed your massages.
We do understand however that some may have concerns as to how we can safely provide our massage service at this time.
We want to assure you that we have in place measures complying with Government guidelines and the advice of our professional associations. This does mean certain restrictions are in place but this should not diminish your enjoyment of our treatments.
The first thing we will do is agree a risk assessment with you. Here are some of the areas we cover:
- The room should be well ventilated before during and after treatments. Ideally there will be windows and doors which can be opened. If not, then mechanical ventilation or a door open with a fan in the room to ensure adequate air flow.
- Our therapists will wear a face mask and visor (or goggles) and we will ask that each person arriving for their treatment also wears a face covering.
- Thorough hand washing or hand sanitising will take place before and after each client and we will ask you to sanitise your hands too.
- Additional time is factored in between clients to ensure not only massage equipment is cleaned but also all touchpoints in the room.
- We will provide a Covid-19 specific medical questionnaire for you to complete prior to the appointment.
- Our therapists will take a lateral flow test just prior to the appointment date to confirm a negative test.
- We will abide by your procedures regarding social distancing when entering and leaving the building and in communal area.
We do hope that this will ease any concerns you may have but please do get in contact if you have any questions.
We hope to see you again soon.
If you would like further information about our onsite massage sessions contact Kathy Scott on 07989 367669 or email email@example.com